Anikem Laboratories follow the privacy of its all users or visitors and is committed to secure it in all respects.
Personal Information we may collect the following details from our users or visitors:
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information Collected
The information are collected from the website is to present our valuable customers with better services and in particular for the following reasons:
- Record Keeping for Internal Use.
- Improve our existing products and services.
- Send promotional emails periodically about new products, special offers or other information which users may find interesting.
To make the process of collecting information secure, suitable physical and electronic procedures have been integrated with the website.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Customers can modify or delete their personal information by sending us mail on our official E-mail address.